Study in UK
Questions about Study in UK: A Guide for Pakistani Students
Top ten universities in UK for international students to study in UK
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University of oxford
- University college London
- Kings college London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Bristol
- University of Manchester
- University of Glasgow
- University of Warwick
Undergraduate courses in UK will pay fees up to UK£8,000 depending on for lecture-based degree program, standard up to £36,600 for a Bachelor level degree program in medical at the top of the price range.
Work Policy for the Students:
The government have designed some policies over work for students that restricts them from getting employed during their studies but hey can work some hours as per the policies. SO students who want to go to UK should make their mind and then plan to go UK.
Accommodation for the students:
The students can get two kinds of the accommodation if they are going to UK for study. The University or college owned accommodation or the private accommodation. It is up to the candidate to select any of these two accommodations. Mostly student take the University owned accommodation at the beginning and search for private one two shift latter to reduce their accommodation expenses.
Scholarship available or financial help for students:
Government of UK Awards
· British Chevening Scholarships
· Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
· Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities
Non-governmental UK Awards
· Euraxess UK
· CastleSmart Scholarship
· Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust Scholarships
There are many other scholarships offered by the Universities which students can avail.
What are the language requirements for international students to study in UK?
Students must have English language proficiency prof with them. Most acceptable tests are:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge English Language Assessment (CAE/Cambridge ESOL)
How to Apply and document required:
To get the student Visa for UK, the process is quiet simple. The person interested to get student visa must first workout to select a University and one of their offered courses to study. Once you select that you have to submit an application to the University for the Enrollment. The university will issue a letter of invitation and require the demand draft of University Fee and some document. After full filling the requirements applicant can submit the document along with the University provided letter to the embassy to process for the Visa.
Following documents are compulsory to apply for study visa of UK.
- Valid passport
- Filled & sign Visa Application form.
- Tuberculosis Test Report (Original)
- Five Passport size Photograph (white back ground and tie must).
- Original Educational Documents plus two set photocopy.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Two reference letters from University Confirmation Acceptance Letter.
- Last 28 days bank statement on personal name of student with Bank manager‘s letter.