Study in Turkey
Guideline for Students want to study in Turkey:
Turkish Universities you can study:
- Bogazici University
- Bilkent University
- Sabanci University
- Middle East Technical University
- Koc University
The fee for students for public and private Universities vary as per their degree and the University they have selected. But to estimate their cost you can keep in mind that that per semester fee can be from USD 300 to USD 1000.
Work Policy for the Students:
The government of Turkey have restricted to work for the student while study so you should keep in mind that there is no work while study.
Scholarships for the International Students:
There are many scholarships for the international students offered by Universities and Turkish Government to bring the international students. You can get advantage of those available scholarships also to get into Turkey for study.
How to Apply and document required:
To get the student visa for the turkey, you must first apply to a university in a selected course. To get the admission in any university one should check the criteria of university he is applying and submit the required documents. After the approval, the university will issue a letter of approval. Based upon that letter student can apply for the visa through embassy. Following documents would be required to get the visa.
1. Student must have a bank account by his name, but the account must be in foreign currency like Euro, Dollars, and GBP, new account is also acceptable.
2. Student needs to go for Medical; Medical is only done in Government Hospital.
3. Police clearance certificate
4. Sponsor letter.
5. Admission letters from Institute.
6. Passport copy. Valid for more than 90 days
7. Medical certificate
8. Bank statement
9. Processing fee.
10. Application from – can be get from the Turkish consulate near to your residence.
11. Passport sized pictures- must be 2
12. Copy of return ticket after the completion of the stay.