Study in Ireland
Ireland is a part of Europe and it is considered as third largest island in Europe which is having hundreds of island. The education institutions in Ireland are providing Honors in Bachelors, Masters and other degree programs. There are diverse range of courses to select in the universities so the international students can get education in any of the field they are interested.
- Universities in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- University of Limerick
- Dublin Institute of Technology
Tuition Fee for undergraduate or post graduate courses in Ireland?
The fee structure for the study in Ireland varies as per the level of education and the degree program you are selecting. Also the fee differs for different Universities and their offered courses. Students who want to do postgraduate level study in Ireland must pay average fee €4,000 to 31,000.
Work Policy for the students:
The students who are in the Ireland for study they have to follow the guideline and rules defined by the Universities related to the jobs. There are some hours where the students are allowed to work as part time but there are different policies for students depending upon their visa. So the students must get complete information through their allowed hours once they reach the Ireland.
Where and what kind of accommodation are in Ireland for international student?
There are two types of accommodation to study in Ireland, one is on campus accommodation and other one is off campus accommodation. Now, it’s depends on upon students to how they can choose their accommodation, we give them a road map and guideline about living in Ireland.
What are the language requirements for international students to study in Ireland?
Must provide one of tests approved by the Irish Institutes for English Language proficiency:
- Cambridge Proficiency
- Cambridge Advanced
- PTE Academic
How to Apply and document required:
If you want to study in Ireland, You have to first select the university and the course you want to enroll. The candidate should then apply for the course to the University by submitting the application form along with the required documents by the University. After getting the offer letter from the university, the applicant can apply for the visa through Irish embassy.
- Evidence of your enrollment in an educational institution, in a course that involves at least 15hours of daytime tuition.
- Proof of money transfer from the applicant to the College, covering your tuition fees for the academic year. Bank statements should contain the full details of the sender and the beneficiary.
- English language certificate, except for cases when the applicant is enrolling in an English language course. Accepted certificates include IELTS, TOEFL, and Cambridge FCE.
- Proof of sufficient funds to support your stay in Ireland for a year. Immediate access to at least €7,000 in the applicant’s bank account is required.
- Proof of sufficient funds for the whole course of your studies. This is the same amount for each subsequent year.
- Medical insurance.
- A valid passport for at least 6 months after completion of your course.