Study in Germany
The environment for the study and to live for student around the world is ideal. The Universities in Germany introduce different scholarship programs also for the international students and invite them to study diverse range of courses. The students who are interested in study abroad they should keep Germany in the list of their selection, that could provide them better future. There is a huge requirement for engineers in Germany so this could be a golden chance for the students from engineering to go there for higher studies.
Best universities to study in Germany for international students
- Technische Universitat Munchen
- Ruprecht-Karls Universitat Heidelberg
- Ludwig-Maximilians Universitat Munchen
- Kit, Karlsruher Institute of Technology
- Freie Universitat Berlin
- Humboldt-Universitat Zu Berlin
- Universitat Freiburg
- Rheinisch-westfalische Technology Aachen
- Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen
The fee structure of study in Germany varies depending upon the degree you are selecting and the University. In the Public Universities the students can get the Undergraduate or graduate degree by just paying admission fee only. Whereas if the student is getting the education from private university then he have to pay full fee for the program he is enrolled in.
Work Policy for the Students:
In Germany the biggest advantage a student gets in that the University allows the students to work 120 full days and 240 half days in Germany. International students with student visa can do job in Germany. A student can earn enough to fulfill his expenses in provided working hours.
Where and what kind of accommodation are in Germany for international student?
There are different options for the accommodation that the students can avail on their own as Universities in Germany do not offer any kind of accommodation to the students. Students should arrange their accommodation before they reach to Germany.
Scholarship available or financial help for students:
- DAAD Scholarships
- Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Heinrich Böll Scholarships for International Students
- Humboldt Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships
- Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships (IIF) for Developing Countries
- Mawista Scholarship
- Deutschland Stipendium
- The Helmholtz Association
How to Apply and document required:
To get the student visa for the Germany you should apply for the admission in any of the German Universities and after getting the acceptance letter from the University you should apply for the visa to the embassy. In case you did not get the acceptance from the University you can still apply for the student application visa where you will get the 3 months visa to visit Germany and search for the University, you can also extend this visa by submitting an application to 6 months. So you will get many opportunities to get in to Germany and also there are opportunities for students to work with the studies.
- A valid passport
- Completed application form
- The confirmation of application from the university (applicant visa) or the notice of admission from the university (student visa)
- proof of satisfactory funds for living expenses (proof of financial resources)
- health insurance coverage
- Transcript of academic record