Study in Canada
The Universities in Canada are also offering different scholarship on annual basis for international students. Students can also check the availability and the criteria for those scholarships so they take the advantage of these scholarships also to get into Canada.
Guidelines for Students want to study in Canada:
Canadian Universities you can study:
- McGill University
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- University of Montreal
- McMaster University
- University of waterloo
The fee for students for public and private Universities vary as per their degree and the University they have selected. The undergraduate level fee is about CA$ 14,000 per annum and for the Postgraduate level degree program from any Canadian university will have to pay about CA$42,000.
Work Policy for the Students:
There are some restrictions over work during student visa for international students as they can only work within the campus they are getting education and that is a time restricted job.
Accommodation for the students:
For the accommodation students do not need to worry as the university will offer them accommodation when they will reach the Canada but they have the choice to search their own place also as it suit their requirement.
Scholarship available or financial help for students:
Government provided scholarships:
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Canada Graduate Scholarships
- IDRC Research Awards
- NSERC Postgraduate scholarships
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Program
- Carleton University Awards
- Concordia University Awards
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
- HEC Montréal BBA Entrance Scholarships
- International Student Scholarships at Humber College Canada
- Queen’s University International Scholarships
- UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award
- UBC Graduate Scholarships
- University of Calgary International Scholarships
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- University of Saskatchewan International Student Awards
- University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- University of Waterloo International Funding
- Western University International Admission Scholarships
- York University International Student Program
How to Apply and document required:
To get the student visa for the Canada, you must first apply to a university in a selected course. To get the admission in any university one should check the criteria of university he is applying and submit the required documents. After the approval, the university will issue a letter of approval. Based upon that letter student can apply for the visa through embassy. Application for a Study Permit is necessary to apply. If your spouse or common-law partner and/or dependent children will accompany you, they must complete their own appropriate application form and attach marriage and/or birth certificates.
Complete accompanying Information Forms. A separate form is required for each applicant 18 years of age or above.
Following documents are necessarily required to get the Visa:
1. Proof of Acceptance by the University
2. Proof of Identity
3. Proof of Financial support
4. Application for study Permit
5. Correct Processing Fee
7. Police Clearance Certificates
8. Educational Documents with IELTS and/or TOEFL scores, GRE, GMAT (if applicable) are strongly recommended.
9. Personal Statement